Prefabricated formwork that is hidden
- Quick, versatile, easy to fit and does not require specialist labour.
- It permits different fixings and/or joists, such as filling behind cladding, use of steel bars, wooden battens, ties, etc.
- Linear or occasional separators can be fitted to coat the reinforcements.
- Does not require removal, cleaning and return of the formwork.
- Fitted to structural walls to delimit the edge of the slab to be built.
- Steel mesh folded to a 90º angle. The mesh is coated with a transparent polyethylene film (UV-stabilised film).
- In “L” shape it is available in dimensions of 12×18 cm and 20×10 cm.
- It can be made in flat sheets with different dimensions and also folded.
- Paufil® formwork can also be bent to shape on site.