A construction system consisting of enclosures whose thickness completely crosses in front of the structure, with a horizontal mortar joint being the only indispensable requirement.
As with conventional enclosures, they have to be designed to withstand vertical and horizontal forces.
- Improves the performance of face brick façades.
- Practically and cheaply eliminates construction problems inherent to the conventional building system of these façades.
- Avoids fissures and cracks.
- Product with SAO device.
- CTE compliant (stability and fissures)
- Covered by DAU 12/076.
- Enhanced aesthetics: floor structure edges are not visible.
- Water tightness of the brickwork.
- No thermal bridges on the floor structure face.
- Possibility of ventilated façade.
- Quick installation.
- Cheap system.
- Does not require specialist personnel.
- Brick façades.
- Brickwork made with concrete or cinder blocks.
- Inner partition walls.
Construction system consisting of the following products:
- GEOANC®: Strongest fixing system on the market. The fault occurs in the joint between the mortar and the brick.
- Includes Operator-Monitored System (SAO)
- GEOFOR®: Reinforcement with auto-overlap and SAO devices.
- GEOPOST®: Telescopic posts with devices.
Two types of façades can be made:
The only difference between one and the other is the inclusion of a continuous ventilation cavity.
Madrid · Sistema GHAS
Construction of the façade for 14-storey tower blocks in Villaverde (Madrid-Spain) maintaining the balance between saving and efficiency. […]