Steel for Bricks
Ties for expansion joints
- They guarantee the continuity of transfer of certain forces through the joint.
- They are low cost items and avoid the pathological construction problems that could occur if not implemented.
- They are made only of stainless steel which protects them from corrosion.
- Their specific design guarantees that only horizontal movement of the wall takes place along its plane.
- They permit visual verification of correct fitting.
- To connect two different structural walls separated by a vertical movement joint.
- They are made from stainless steel that have one end covered by a plastic sleeve to prevent adhesion to the mortar. This has a clearance of approximately 1cm to allow free movement along the horizontal plane of the wall.
- The shim is 200 mm long and the sleeve measures 124 mm. They are 19 mm and 24 mm wide respectively, and the height and thickness are 2 mm and 5.5. mm.
- CE marking according to the specifications established in the standard EN 845-1.