These are stainless steel metallic elements that work to hold or secure brickwork to the structural elements capable of transmitting all or part of the horizontal forces caused by wind action.
- Installation without the need for a layout survey.
- Stainless steel elements.
- Very affordable product.
- In brickwork that only requires transversal rigidity because their stability is guaranteed through securing between floor structures.
- For tying in brickwork to supporting structures, used systematically as a preventive measure in order to increase stability and compensate for small execution defects or errors in the support of the brickwork on the floor structure.
- When matching cannot be done with the floor structure due to errors in the position of the walls. In this case, they must be sized, since the fixings must be capable of replacing the shortcoming necessary for stability of the wall.
- They are rigid mechanical fixings that do not permit any differential movement between the brick wall and the structural element to which it is attached.
- Available in 162 mm lengths, width and height of the shims 19 mm and thickness 2 mm.
- CE marking according to specifications of the standard EN 845-1.