Steel for Bricks
Prefabricated bed joint reinforcement comprising two parallel longitudinal wires that are joined by a central wire. The central wire forms a truss structure and is welded along the same plane of the structure to the inner side of the longitudinal wires. Thus, the maximum thickness of the reinforcement is equal to that of the longitudinal wires.
- They permit control of any fissures in brickwork walls.
- Extra-fine reinforcement specially designed for brick walls built using thin joints, no thicker than 3 mm.
- The longitudinal shim measures 8 x 1.5 mm.
- Length 3.05 m.
- Available in galvanised or stainless finishes (upon request).
- Width 50/40/90/140 and 190mm
- Awarded the CE marking according to specifications established in the standard EN 845-3.