Structural post manufactured from galvanized steel sheeting.
- They are fitted between floor structures to withstand horizontal forces acting on the façade and transfer them to the floor structures.
- No welding is required.
- They guarantee rigidity of the brickwork.
- They are used on façades with self-supporting solutions without structural pillars on the façade plane, or with spans between pillars that exceed the maximum span obtained through calculations.
- Structural post manufactured from 3 mm galvanized steel sheeting.
- They consist of three parts, two ends and a central part formed by a folded sheet where the Geoanc® omega components are housed to join the wall to the post. This joint permits differential movement between the wall and the structure.
- The telescopic design of these posts means that can be fitted without any welding, and compensate for any irregularities in the floor structures.
Can't find what you are looking for? We help you