Steel for Bricks
These are stainless steel elements whose function is to connect or secure brickwork to structural elements whilst permitting freedom of movement in two directions along the plane of the wall.
- Installation without the need for a layout survey.
- Stainless steel elements.
- Very affordable product.
- They permit freedom of movement of the brickwork with respect to the structure.
- In brickwork that only requires transversal rigidity because their stability is guaranteed through securing between floor structures.
- For tying in brickwork to supporting structures, used systematically as a preventive measure in order to increase stability and compensate for small execution defects or errors in the support of the brickwork on the floor structure.
- Securing of steel plates.
- When matching cannot be done with the floor structure due to errors in the position of the walls. In this case, they must be sized, since the fixings must be capable of replacing the shortcoming necessary for stability of the wall.
- Substitution of masonry supports.
- CE marking according to specifications of the standard EN 845-1.
- Four different formats to fit to different brickwork thicknesses, and different setbacks from the outer face of the support or edge of the floor structure.