Geofor® are prefabricated bed joint reinforcements. They comprise two parallel longitudinal wires that are joined by a central wire. The central wire forms a truss structure and is welded along the same plane of the structure to the inner side of the longitudinal wires. Therefore, there is no superimposing of the longitudinal wire and the transversal wires.
They include: separators, “plug” structure and SAO device.
- Real implementation control thanks to the SAO devices.
- Valid for control of any fissures and for uniform reinforcement.
- Also valid for structural use. GHAS® System.
- FITTED SEPARATORS
- The wires in the Geofor® system include cylindrical plastic separators that work to guarantee the minimum thickness of mortar coatings and to facilitate the correct implementation on site, since this means the reinforcement can be fitted in the brickwork before applying the mortar.
- “PLUG” STRUCTURE
- Featuring an innovative design permitting overlaps between reinforcements without any manipulation at all, keeping the same nominal width of the reinforcement at the point of overlap. The Geofor® plug end pieces have a special geometric configuration in the form of a plug that allows the overlap of 250mm without having to cut any wire. Likewise, the transverse wire in this area is flattened in order to guarantee the minimum mortar coating thickness.
- SAO DEVICE (Operator Auto-control System)
- This features devices fitted to the ends of the components that permit visually verifying that the amounts of reinforcements in the walls are the same as in the design and that the length of overlap is in accordance with the requirements established in the regulations, after the implementation stage.
- Different protection against corrosion (galvanised, epoxy and stainless).
- Available in 3.7 mm diameter.
- Available widths: 55/75/100/160 and 200mm
- Awarded the CE marking according to specifications established in the standard EN 845-3.